Life, theology, tears, joys.

April 29, 2009

God's Gifts

There have been many things happening here, but the one that I most want to talk about is God's gifts through the ACT.

Thank you so much for your prayers - it is only via prayer that this happened...

First, there was supposed to be a huge snow storm showing up early in the morning of the ACT, which would have canceled it.

Then, there was a particular place in the room I wanted - in the front near an edge, because I'm not used to working in a classroom and the people would have been very distracting.

Then, there was a big problem. When I was doing practice tests, as soon as I was done, I crashed physically and psychologically. Well, the real test went a full hour and a half longer than my practice ones did because they read all the rules in between every single section. So, guess what? At just the time when I usually finished, I really crashed, really bad, and literally just randomly filled in the ovals on at least 1-15 questions out of 40.

But, God allowed what I think is a miracle - The snow was held off until the afternoon - I got the front CORNER seat, so I only had one person next to me, and I was next to the window, which was wonderful! Then, as to the crashing, first of all, that section that I crashed on, went JUST FINE! It wasn't my best score, but it was one that I had gotten before. However, the complete score, the composite was HIGHER than I have ever gotten through all the practice tests... It's amazing!

Praise God!

No comments: