Life, theology, tears, joys.

September 28, 2008

Prayer for the fam

Hello everyone. I've not been posting because of the busyness of moving, but also because I've been feeling pretty bad. It's a long story, but I'm taking an herbal tea every night that is killing off a lot of bacteria and stuff, and it's making me feel worse. Please pray for energy for me, and that this tea helps me in the long run.

Well, I decided to post today, because we are going to be in a tight spot soon. My Mom's Dad is dying of cancer. He isn't a Christian (we think), and we're not expecting him to last more than another couple weeks. Mom is already out there, and the remaining four of us are all getting ready to be able to leave with six hours notice. It's a bunch of early prep work right now... honestly, all our supplements are going to take me much of the afternoon to figure out, plus other stuff. Also, Dad has to work in the middle of this.

One particular fly in the ointment, is that the family relations aren't very smooth, and things may be very difficult... Mom in particular needs prayer for this.

Please pray:
- That we will all have the energy to do this trip.
- That I will be able to feel good enough to help Dad with the driving.
- That we won't take to long to recover from it.
- For the family situation to smooth out.
- For time lines, details and logistics to all fall into place easily,
- And, especially for Grandpa's salvation.

Thanks all for your prayers. I will update as I have the time.
Philippians 1:3-4

No comments: