Life, theology, tears, joys.

May 31, 2007

Dreaming, Reading and Writing

At lunch today, someone mentioned that my soccer coach (A lady who is quite pregnent) canceled our extra practice becuase of the intense heat.

that clicked something in my brain conecting weather with Sunday. So I asked, "Was I dreaming, reading, writing or did I actually hear someone say that the weather was going to be aweful on Sunday?"

After hearing only disenting answers, Dad said, "Those are all the same to you, aren't they?"

"What are?"

"Dreaming, reading, and writing. Dreaming is writing. Reading is dreaming, and writing is both!"

It is too true! I really do get real life mixed up with my "other worlds".

That sounds really ditzy, doesn't it? Well, ditzy though it may sound, it's true, and I've been told by reliable sorces that I am not ditzy. I have only to quote a refridgerator magnet that my Mom says sounds (in some ways) just like me:

"I know I'm in my own world... it's OK, they know me here."


P.S. As I am sitting here, I looked over at the book on my desk, and it flashed on me that it was in my reading... The Ezekeil Option. Stormy weather was supposed to come on Sunday. So there you have it.

No comments: