Life, theology, tears, joys.

October 19, 2007

Scarecrow and Mrs. King - YESSS!!




Does anyone remember PAX TV when it was a big thing? Sometime in the mid to late 90's? diagnosis murder, animal heroes, and the great and untouchable Touched By An Angel?

Allow me to reach further back into your memory. Does anyone remember the TV show, Scarecrow and Mrs. King? That was in the 80's. It's this great show about a slick spy (code-named Scarecrow - real name Lee Stetson) who unwittingly becomes partenered with a divorced housewife with two kids (Mrs. Amanda King).

It was replayed on PAX in the late 90's, all four seasons, every evening from 3-4. Well, I LOVE Scarecrow and Mrs. King, it's AWESOM! mom and I have talked about finding it on DVD on and off for years, but with no succes in actaully finding it. Well, Wednesday night, me and Mom were out for coffee, and started talking about old TV shows, which naturally led to a discussion about Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

So, we get home and Mom does a search for the show, and actaully finds it!!! We found all four seasons for on sale for only $50 at TVShowmedia, so I bought them! I'm so happy!!!

No comments: