Life, theology, tears, joys.

October 13, 2007

something funny about math - is it possible?

If you know me very much at all you probably know that I really don't like math of all sorts. (actaully, what little chemistry I've been introduced to is quite interesting, but that's beside the point) Well, this semester i'm techinically taking two math "classes". one at home and Consumer Mathmatics with Mrs. D (and three other girls, all of us friends with, um, Mrs. President [not madame president, Mrs. president, ie Funkysocks]).

Well, I thought that there was nothing funny whatsoever about math, until I found the pic's below. The story is I was looking for a new pic for my gtalk status thing. i wanted something interesting, so I typed in "funny" searching images. Well, about two pages in I found these, and being a math enthusiast (ina twisted way) I popped them up big and started laughing like you wouldn't believe!

Sooo... hope they make you laugh as much as they did me!




It's sort of hard to read the second one, so I'll transcribe:

Question: Explain the shape of the graph.

Answer:
"Its curvy, with a higher bit at the end and a rather aesthetically pleasing slope downwards towards a pretty flat strait bit. The actaul graph itself consists of 2 strait lines meeting at the lower left hand corner of the graph and moving away at a 90 degree angle. Each line has an arrow head on the end."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lololol I wish I wrote something like that at school. So cute!