Life, theology, tears, joys.

March 15, 2007

Enjoying the Beautiful Weather

Boy, it's beautiful outside! The windows are open, our little pond outside just finished a two day cleaning by Buddy, what could be better? Staying awake for it would be nice.

I'm blue. Officially. And have been for a few days. I think I'm starting to feel better though. It's really to bad with the weather being so nice.

On to better news, I've been writing for a while this morning, and enjoying it. Mom is out shopping and visiting with a friend, Dad is using the other computer doing stuff, and I really need to start making lunch.

Oh! I watched the most fun movie recently. Zero Effect, ever heard of it? It was really enjoyable. It's a mystery, that's got just enough suspense to keep you interested, but just has you enjoying it the whole time. I saw it on broadcast and I think it was edited a little for content, so I can't vouch for it completely, but what I saw was REALLY enjoyable. Can you tell I liked it?

No comments: