Life, theology, tears, joys.

March 8, 2007

Realtors, Realtors, Realtors.

Hey people! We are waiting for this lady from NJ to call and tell us that she would like to come see the house again (her second visit). Please pray that she comes, and that the family will awnt to buy it and make an offer NOW!

Besides that, I had a great flute lesson yesterday (always a bright spot in any week). I've also been cooking, reading, cutting out a pattern for a dress I'm making for myself and watching movies in the evenings with the fam.

Not much else to say for now, but as soon as I get a chance to do a bit of research on the Net, I'll have something interesting and newsworthy for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you enjoy sewing and cooking?
What books are you reading?
What movies have you seen?

the.joyful.one said...

I do enjoy sewing and cooking. Sewing I like in moderation, though.

I've been reading Original Intent by David Barton and Birdie's been reading me the third book in the Elsie Dinsmore series.

Last night we watched The Big Sleep, and the night before that The Maltese Falcon (Love Humphry Bogart!). Also the first season of Mission Imposible has been a common favorite lately.

readersis said...

Sewing is fun, yes. Cooking, however....

Oh, the Elsie books are so much fun. The second one was really really sad though. I cry every time I read it. How far do you intend to read?

the.joyful.one said...

I find cooking very enjoyable. I think it's becuase the product comes right away and it feels very rewarding.

We cried through the second book too, although I didn't quite so much as I've read through 14. I will probably read another book or two with Birdie, and then let her read as far as she chooses.