Life, theology, tears, joys.

March 2, 2007

Houses, Jobs, and Guests.

Well, here we are it's already Friday night. The week has left us!

SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTING NEWS
Bad news first. Dad lost his job a week or so ago..... again. I'm not going to get into it except to say that it was Dad's boss' fault. So, we are back to unemployment. (Sorry, but I won't even give you a chance to get your hopes up... we still plan to move to CO)

EXCITING NEWS!!
The exciting news is that Daddy already has two people very interested in him for jobs in the area of CO that we have pinpointed!! Please pray that these come through! One is with Sprint (a NAM [National Accounts something] which would be a sales representative job selling to national companies) and one is with an indirect dealer that only sells Sprint. Both would be nice, but the NAM position (from what I have pieced together) would be preferable. Mom and Dad are encouraged that these positions are opening up for Dad so quickly.

The other exciting news is that we are on the top of at least two peoples list's of favorite homes!! We have a number of probable buyers coming through soon, one of which is tomorrow morning. Please keep praying that this place sells NOW.

For the past few days we've been preparing for and cleaning up from guests. The parents of some students came and stayed with us. It was a lot of fun (as they always are).

One thing that I am noticing more as I am around more people (thinking I'm feeling better) is that people wear me out. I think it's the stimulation, as well as having to be engaged in a conversation. It's almost depressing, as I really want to be around people. So, what to do? well, I decide to be around people anyhow! I'm so sick of being sick, it's nice to not act sick for a while.

No comments: