Life, theology, tears, joys.

March 26, 2007

I haven't fell off the face of the earth

Hey! (I know that a lot of you haven't heard from me for quite a long time, and that I missed the Federal Fridays post, but I've been out of town, and this was my first acces to a computer.

We had a death in the family, so Mom and Dad's trip to CO was leangthened and us kids were added to it so we wcould all go to the funeral.

but this means that we al get to go hunt houses!!! YEAH!!!!

See you all soon (on the net or in preferably in person)!

2 comments:

readersis said...

So that's where you were. Sorry about the death... hope your relative was a Christian.

Have fun hunting houses! Don't you just love imagining where all the furniture & wall hangings would fit? I do... :-)

Gregory said...

:sigh: Sorry about the death in the family. Those can always be hard.

I cannot tell if you are being facetious about the "house hunting" but (having had my share of house hunting for a lifetime) I do not envy you in the least. :-) House hunting can be very strenuous :-\

Oh, and I could not resist; it is "lengthened" without the 'a' :-P ;-)

God Bless!
Gregory