Life, theology, tears, joys.

March 2, 2007

See and be Jealous!

I have loved the Rocky mountains of CO ever since my family vacationed there when I was 8 or 9 years old. Two years ago I was back there with my dad for a conference we attended. We did bring a camera, and got nice pictures. The first 5 we took, and the other 2 I pulled from the Internet. Aren't they amazing? It's one thing to see pictures or to visit, but I actually get thee chance to live there!! As hard as it is to leave people here, I am very excited!! (can you tell?)


The Summit


Garden of the god's (over-view of part of the valley)


Another Garden of the god's formation (my favorite)


Not sure where, but not in garden of the god's


A stream we hiked up in a deep gorge


Internet pic


Internet pic


3 comments:

readersis said...

Hmmmm... pics like that make me think of majestic songs... like "A Mighty Fortress", for one.

I don't think I left my blog addy - it's not on my profile, really, since I don't want it to be *too* accessible. 'Tis readersis.blogspot.com

the.joyful.one said...

Yes, they do seem like some of the hymns. "How Great Thou Art" is one of my favorites, and that one sure comes to mind!

readersis said...

Mmmm, yes, and "This is my Father's world" and "Be Thou my vision" and on and on...

But there's also the great Mullins and Keith Green classics... *grin*